Digital Inclusion Awards is open to all brands and corporations in various sectors of our economy and who have adopted digital technology in their day to day business so as to offer their product and services in a convenient manner and to transform the lives of their clients.
Awarding Guidelines and Process
- There is no limit to the number of categories one nominee can enter.
- All nominated parties must be live/active and accessible on digital platforms.
- All shortlisted nominees are subjected to a public vote from the 8th October 2017 – 1st Dec 2017.
- Voting process and tabulation is audited by a respected assurance partner.
- The party that will garner the highest number of votes in each of the category will be announced and celebrated at the Gala Dinner on 8th Dec 2017